Thursday, October 11, 2007

Welcome to SexFreedomAction!

And what is SexFreedomAction, you ask? It's a place where I intend to make people aware of opportunities to advance sexual freedom and counter sex-negativity in all its forms.

It will differ from many other "sex-positive" sites in that it will be focused exclusively on promoting action, rather than simply commenting on issues or "fisking" the neggies, which is often not much of an intellectual challenge anyway.

If people want to engage me in discussion or debate, I'd suggest they hie themselves over to my other blog, Gondwanaland, which is more general in nature.

I'll shortly be posting an initial list of general ideas for action. Meanwhile, you may wish to check out the Woodhull Freedom Foundation's Sexual Freedom Network.

Eric Hamell

No comments: